Seth Inc. has helped various clients in projects related to industrial architecture and design space. Seth Inc. assists clients in the following areas:
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Existing Conditions Surveying
- Industrial Interior and structural designing
- Facilities management and appraisal
- Consulting on town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Liaising with building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
Setting the tone for color, texture, lighting and space can be a huge challenge given monetary, spatial or physical limitations. People have a habit of going deep with a single approach. Optimization techniques are essential to produce a design that meets the desires and needs of the client.
Evaluating the durability of the design of a particular structure in a project and doing proper degradation mechanism analysis is worthwhile to ensure practicality and safe usage over the service life of that structure. Asset valuation doesn’t stop there, and laying down infrastructure imperatives is a step in the right direction.
It is quite a task to assemble the right team and the lay out the necessary equipment and resources to be utilized. May the project be public or private, a number of professionals have to come along and work with skill, ingenuity and perseverance. Streamlining the requirements can certainly help the creative process.